Cabinet Assembler - Carpenter Apprentice
We are a national cabinet planning and installation company with operations all over the United States primarily installing IKEA kitchens. At Traemand our mission is to provide the service we want for ourselves, in the heart of our customer’s home. When it comes to remodeling, we know that the little details and that extra effort to do the right thing can make a big difference. We serve global retailers and manufacturers, specializing in kitchen, closet, and bath cabinet planning and installation. With a passion for carpentry, we value high quality craftspeople with a persistent quest for perfection.
Founded in 2005 by a Danish Master Carpenter and starting in an actual garage, Traemand began its quest to make clients remodeling dreams a reality. Today we are partnered with the world’s largest furniture retailer, IKEA, to plan and install their cabinet line nationally. We are growing at a rapid pace with great people and great opportunities in almost every major metropolitan market in the country.
About the Job:
- Assist lead carpenter in cabinet installation
- Understand plans and determine if client needs additional pieces to complete job
- Assemble cabinets
- Maintain jobsite cleanliness
- Supervise and assembler in assembling cabinets if required
- Introductory position with a career path to Lead Installer
- Personal Reliable Transportation
- Valid Drivers License
- Appropriate minor tools (i.e. cordless drill)
- Problem solving skills
- Able to lift 50+ pounds (upstairs at times)
- Available Monday-Friday and occasional weekend
- Punctual – Never late
- Provide a world-class experience for our customers by learning relevant product lines and the utilization of consultation and selling techniques to sell Traemand installation services.
- Accurately measure and draw out spaces, including fixtures, utilities, windows, doorways, and obstructions, to provide our Planning Team with an accurate and precise “blueprint” of the site including the customer “must haves” and ‘”would likes” for the project.
- Provide support to Installation Teams as needed.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Customer service oriented
- Great communication skills
- Skilled with Technology i.e. tablet, computer, printer, scanner
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy;
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines;
- Valid Driver’s License & Reliable transportation.
- Paid Vacation
- Health insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR DISABILITY.