Traemand is a national cabinet planning and installation company headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with operations throughout the United States and Canada. Founded by a Danish Master Carpenter in 2005 in Houston, Texas, Traemand has experienced tremendous growth by holding true to our mission and living our values every day. Our ability to combine traditional home remodeling with cutting edge tech capabilities sets us apart from the competition.
About the Job:
We are looking for a driven individual that believes in the power of core values, has the desire to make a significant impact on a growing business, and is motivated by the opportunity to provide candidates with the opportunity for a career not just a job. You will be partnering with hiring managers across North America to identify needs, craft effective strategies to match the market, and facilitate their ability to execute in to their business plan through the delivery of the highest caliber talent for each requisition.
The Recruiter executes all facets of the recruiting process. From the initial hiring manager discovery meeting through effective sourcing to offer negotiation, the Recruiter efficiently and effectively fills open positions with quality candidates who embrace Traemand’s culture.
- Partner effectively with business leaders, candidates, and vendors.
- Develop strong understanding of our business and industry in search planning
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting plan for each open position.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Post openings in online venues, with professional organizations, and in other appropriate venues.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Create contacts within the industry.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Among other potential recruiting and hiring measurements, collect data on cost-per-hire, time to hire, the impact of a continuous improvement process on cost savings, and the improvement of work processes in the time taken or steps involved.
- Educate and influence business leaders to change current practices and promote recruitment best practices.
- Utilize knowledge of current search methodologies and continuously search for new and innovative methods and tools; demonstrating the ability and drive to continually explore/test/maximize sourcing strategies.
- Conduct “cold” approaches for sourcing candidates and convert into commitment.
- Build and maintain strong network of passive candidates through external and internal networking.
- Provide expert advice, data, and recommendations to hiring managers to support key recruiting decisions.
- Provide interview guidelines and advice to hiring managers.
- Complete all training requests by Company and perform such training in accordance with the requirements of Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources or equivalent industry or other business and sales experience.
- At least two years of experience with high-volume recruiting for multiple locations; construction industry preferred;
- Three to five years human resources recruiting experience. Five to seven years’ preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability and eagerness to provide each customer with an exceptional experience.
- Ability to deliver the most professional, efficient and highest quality service delivery in the industry.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to “close”.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to lead through influence by creating and inspiring trust with your interactions with internal and external partners.
- Effective English oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
- Good work habits under pressure.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR DISABILITY.